Every time you head out to those mountaintops, there’s always a chance you’ll encounter wet and cold conditions. So, why not think ahead? Whether you’re hitting the slopes, preparing for a winter hike, or have a mountaineering trip planned, make these soft shell pants from Eastern Mountain Sports a part of your cold-weather arsenal. Here, a wide-legged silhouette with ankle zippers easily layers over base garments, and once on, its durable wind- and water-resistant construction – a defining aspect of our Ascent Series – creates a dependable shield against the elements. The result keeps you cool and dry, up to the summit and back, without piling on excess weight.
- Passing the AATCC rainwear test, the water- and wind-resistant construction blocks out the elements, helping you stay warm and dry in the process
- Four-way stretch construction with a gusset gives you a more natural range of motion
- Zippered ankles; zippered hand pockets; zippered back pocket; zippered pocket on right leg
- Elastic waistband for a comfortable fit; belt loops
- Zippered fly with a buttoned closure
- Paneled design with articulated knees
- Wide-legged design easily fits over base layers
- Inseam: Short – 30"; Regular – 32"
- Highly functional, durable and dependable gear for world-class adventures
- Fabric body: nylon/polyester/spandex; pockets: polyester warp knit tricot
- Machine washable
- Web ID: 6114175
Eastern Mountain Sports EMS® Men's Pinnacle Soft Shell Pants BLACK Passing the AATCC rainwear test the water- and wind-resistant construction blocks out the elements helping you stay warm and dry in the process 6114175